Phoenix Asia Academy of Technology is currently playing an important role as part of the university arm focusing in student recruitment, academic assistant services and student services specialists for both Malaysian & International Universities. We have recruited more than 2500 students from China to Malaysia. We also provide International educational collaboration, study tour program, summer camp, students exchange services, internships services for international students to Malaysia.
Our management team are group of enthusiastic people towards education system, coaching skills and managing students. We are the best specialist services team in monitoring Phoenix students’ in getting the best learning experiences in Malaysia.
We accept the challenge of creating a society that provides a quality, culturally sensitive, comprehensive education for students of all backgrounds. Furthermore, we are dedicated to creating an environment of collective action to ensure the perpetuity of academic achievement among future generations.
- Currently playing an important role as part of the university arm focusing in student recruitment, academic assistant services and student services specialists for Universiti Sains Malaysia(USM).
- And also representing Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), University Kuala Lumpur, International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)，Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN) for China market.
- To make Malaysia as a one stop learning hub for China and other foreign market.
- To train international students to have better exploration and learning experiences in Malaysia and ASEAN regions.
- Provide EMBA, and Professional Training for CEO and Business Executives in Penang and Northern Region of Malaysia.
- Provide International educational collaboration, Study tour program , summer camp, students exchange services, internships services for international students to Malaysia.
- Provide International agencies services and management for China, and Middle East countries.
- Offer university placement program and training as well as educational collaboration within China, Malaysia and Japan.