Meet The CEO
The CEO – Mr Kenneth Phoenix Quah has tremendous 20 years of experience in teaching, training & managing students. 16 years of market experience in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Mongolia, Iran, Africa Region, South Asia Region & Middle Eastern countries. He lived in Beijing for 11 years and travels to more than 100 cities in China while managing over 80 student recruitment agencies. Since then, he has recruitment more than 2500 China students to Malaysia.
He has an enormous success in building international relations, university collaboration and franchises in Asia. His captivating & genuine journey throughout his experiences & passion in education incites him to set a higher goal in promoting student education internationally across Asia.
• Founder CEO/President of Phoenix Asia Academy of Technology
• Deputy General Secretary of ASEAN Retails-Chains Franchise Federation, Penang Chapter
• Special Advisor to Kwong Wah Jit Poh Newspaper, Malaysia
• Special Advisor to Beijing Guangming Daily Study Abroad Magazine, China
• Vice President of St John Ambulance Malaysia Southwest, Penang
• Director of International Recruitment @ Taylor’s University
• Senior Director of International @ LimKokWing University
• Committee Member of MAYCHAM ( Malaysia-China Chamber of Industry and Commerce )
• Special Advisor to the Ambassador of Republic of Rwanda to China
Summary of Achievement:
• Recruited more than 2500 students from China to Malaysia
• Dec 2008, invited as TV Guest of China’s most famous Celebrity Show called “DAY DAY UP” at Hunan TV Channel
• Oct 2010, TV guest for 3 episodes at The Travel Channel, China
• Elected By Malaysia Business Community in China as Committee Member of Malaysia China Chamber of Commerce and Industry in 2009 and 2013
• Guest Speaker of 2010’s 3rd Annual Meeting of New Trends in Chinese Real Estate by the China Urban Development and Public Relations Association
• Special Guest of a media interview in 2009: Sohu Education Channel and Ciein.com online Magazine
• 2011: Appeared on Kwong Wah Jit Poh , Malaysian Chinese Newspaper (twice) and China’s People Century Magazine
• 2011 and 2012 Global Kung Fu Magazine, Global Entrepreneur Magazine China
• Trained 42 Student in Mandarin Intensive Program and Internship Placement in China through the Malaysian Education Ministry and Albulkary Foundation
• Hosted the Minister of Education from Rwanda’s visit to Chengdu and Chongqing and successfully secured more than 20 scholarships/sponsorship to the Rwanda Government.
• Recruited about 200 students to USM in the last 2 years